1. It's been raining all day. Which makes it a lot harder to get things done. All I want to do is curl up and read...or watch White Christmas for the 100th time this year.
2. Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday. It's also apparently the end of the world. That should be interesting.
3. My birthday is Christmas Eve, but I haven't been still enough to think about it. How old will I be? Oh, and I totally failed on my 24 before 24. I'm ashamed.
4. I wish I could snap my fingers and be in Tennessee.
5. I love unpacking and making house. Love.
6. I don't know that I want to teach forever. There, I said it.
7. I'm addicted to Candy Crush.
8. I'm ready to have a real, sweet, perfect birthday and Christmas with my Husband. The past 2 years we have been moving. Not fair at all.
9. Can I have snow?
10. We need a bigger bed. Apparently I kicked Husband out last night. He was on the floor when I woke up this morning. Sorry, Handsome.